Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Geordie Birthday

Today I have made a card that my Geordie friend Pat, had asked me to make for her Mum's birthday, as she calls her "Mam". Here it is, I hope she likes it?



I am entering it in to these challenges :

The sketch is from Try Stampin' on Tuesday,

from The Paper Players tic tac toe, I chose the bottom line,



Less is More want us to use something RECYCLED,

and lastly, House of Cards want us to ADD A BOW                                                     
I embossed some pink card with diagonal stripes, and I recycled the ribbon and bow from a birthday present I had 2 weeks ago (and it luckily matches the colours of the card and stamped roses). I then stamped the sentiment on a die cut label and grouped some fussy cut roses and leaves underneath it.

Supplies :
Card - Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, pale pink and white base FMS
Stamps - Stippled Blossoms and Papermania
Inks - Black, Strawberry Slush, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, and Gumball Green
Tools - Big Shot, Sizzix Textures, SU Window Frame Dies, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras - 3D Pads and Pearls

I'm in hospital for my treatment tomorrow so I may be AWOL for a few days, but I'll be back soon


18 comments:

  1. Nice use of your ribbon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and wow that recycled ribbon is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure this is really a CAS card but very pretty all the same. Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Bev, the ribbon matchers perfectly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card :) I love colors and flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at House Of Cards

    cohenna
    House of Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and feminine card Bev and great recycling
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Bev!
    Thanks for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. These flowers are gorgeous Bev!
    Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely. My eye was immediately drawn to the pearls in the centers of your flowers--great touch!
    Thanks for joining in at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Bev, I love the flowers and that beautiful bow! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love the flowers and your bow! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and the color of your bow so closely matches your flowers!! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Bev..I love your flower and the color combo on your card ....the add of the Bow is really make your card complete..lovely and beautifully done...

    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards Challenge this time..
    hugs,
    Monika (DT MEMBER)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Bev. This is AMAZING! LOVE the gorgeous colors and that stunning bow! Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of different challenges for your stunning card. Love the colours you have chosen. thanks for sharing with us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card - love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the House of Cards challenge this month.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely stamped flowers, and a perfect bow and pearls. Thank you for participating in the 'Add a Bow' challenge at House of Cards.

    Ma :)
    House of Cards DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.