Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Cabana Wood

I'm sorry for the quick post tonight, but the day has flashed past, and the light is now fading. Here is the card I made earlier


I stamped the blue wood background and mounted it on some cabana card, adding the frill at the top that was wrapped with bakers twine. I stamped the flower on white card, and coloured it with my AP and markers. It was fussy cut and decoupaged in the centre, with added gems, and some leaves. The finishing touches were the sentiment and butterfly.

I am entering it in these challenges :

The sketch is from

the colours from Fab Friday

have the topping of 
TWINE or STRING                                           



Supplies :
Card - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, and base FMS
Stamps - Hardwood, Blended Bloom, Express Yourself, Papillion Potpourri, and Stippled Blossoms
Inks - Black Archival, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, and Crushed Curry
Tools - Aqua Painter, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Fiskars Scissors, and Elegant Butterfly Punch
Extras - 3D Pads, Bakers Twine,  and Gems

I promise my regular followers that I will not use the Blended Bloom in my next post!........I can not promise the same of my AP as that seems to be permanently attached to my right hand.

Please come by again soon, bye for now







8 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love the colors and your flower turned out perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bloom! It looks great against that blue background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Bev - that flower is stunning - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the wood was patterned paper! What a great stamp and a wonderful card!
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love your wood background! Beautiful flower! thanks for linking up to Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Your coloring is lovely and the butterfly so detailed! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!! Love the flower and the butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.