Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Candyfloss the Rabbit

My card today is for three challenges


Mojo Monday  with this sketch,

Stampin' Royalty with this photo inspiration,







and Addicted to Stamps where we are to MAKE YOUR MARK! and use marker pens

Here is my card


I stamped the sentiment and rabbit in Archival ink and coloured him with my Write Markers and Aqua painter. I then embossed some pink card and layered that on some darker card that had white ornate corners on the one end. Three green vines were then added on the pink card, and a white ribbon wrapped horizontally around the middle.

The rabbit was placed on a scallop Nestie and 3D pads, with the finishing touch of a bow and sentiment tag.




Supplies :
Card = Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Naturals White, and white card and base FMS
Stamps = Daisy and Dandelion and Verve
Inks = Black Archival, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, and Lucky Limeade
Tools = Aqua painter, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Xcut corner punch, Marianne Corner and Vines, and SU Fan EF
Extras = 3D pads and white ribbon

We had a snow blizzard last night and the snow was settling when I went to bed, and so I expected to find inches of snow when I woke up. Luckily overnight it had turned to sleet, and now rain so it's almost all gone. Thank goodness it has as I'm going to Nathan's school tonight to play Bingo, and I don't want him to be disappointed. They are raising funds for various equipment for the school and so often have these fun evenings to include the children's friends and family. Fingers crossed we win something!

Anyway, have a great weekend whatever the weather decides to do.




6 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring feel to this card Bev - bit different to the weather! Hope you get to the bingo tonight and fingers crossed for a win! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev fabulous sketch and your card and image is gorgeous, Enjoy your bingo and hopefully you will win xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in at ATSAM again Bev with your lovely card. Enjoy the Bingo! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog whenever I can Bev, and all your cards are stunning and so diverse.You have some fab ideas, I am quite in awe of your talent. I love this bunny. He is so cute. I am snowed in today and was going to do some crafting, but cant get any inspiration so I'm blogging to see if it will get me going again.Trouble is Beth is moving today in this awful weather and I keep wondering how she is getting on, so no craft ideas are coming through. Perhaps tomorrow. Love Viji. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bunny!! So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Darling image and wonderful corner accents. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.