Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Fallen Leaves

Hi All, This is my second post for today as I may not have time to post tomorrow.

My card is for two challenges,


Firstly, Friday Mash Up who are celebrating their 100th challenge by allowing us to chose any from their last 100 challenges, and I chose #83.

and secondly, Color Throwdown with these colours  






This is my card



I started by making five labels with the BS, and stamping them with text and splodges. These were then stuck onto Coral card with sponged edges. I used Write Markers to colour the leaf stamps with two colours and stamp onto white card, then cut them out, and placed them on the labels.


For the central label, I added three different leaves and added it on 3D pads. The sentiment was also stuck on 3D pads.

This is a closer view of the text and splodges under the leaves.






Supplies :
Card = Calypso Coral, and White card FMS
Stamps = French Foliage, and Verve
Inks = Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and So Saffron (instead of Barely Banana)
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D pads

Thanks for looking at my card, and I would love to know what you think of it if you care to leave a comment.

Enjoy the weekend






5 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers!!

    Thanks for joining us for our 100th Challenge celebration at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch, and love the multiple colors on your leaves. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job combining the challenges...I love your leaves! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful use of the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful leaves and colours! You did a wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us for our 100th challenge at The Friday Mashup! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.