Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Yappy Birthday

We're still covered in snow here, so It's a good excuse to stay in the warm and craft while waiting for the Grand Prix to start.

My card today is for two challenges.

Firstly CAS Colours and Sketches with this colour palette,

and then CASe this Sketch with this sketch
 Here it is

My dog is a Die-Monde die put through the Big Shot and made in Crumb Cake ( as I don't have River Rock )and edges sponged with Suede. He is actually sat down, but I've manipulated his body so he looks like he has jumped up onto a Flower Soft white picket fence stamped in Suede on Natural White. I pieced together the sentiment and stamped it in red. I then punched some Red flowers for the fence, but they didn't look right so I've added a green vine ( I'm crossing my fingers that I haven't broken the colour rules?! ), and Crumb Cake and White Pearl centres.

Supplies :
Card = Crumb Cake, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, and White base FMS
Stamps = Flower Soft, and Verve
Inks = Soft Suede, Black, Real Red, and White Gel Pen
Tools = Big Shot, Die-Monde Die, Marianne Vine die, Readicut Flower punches, and Stamp-a-ma-jig#
Extras = White Pearls and 3D pads

I had a fun night playing Bingo at Nathan's school on Friday, and I won a prize. Have a look

Poor Nathan thought that he had marked a full house, and Mike ( his Daddy ) shouted out. One of the PTA members came over to our table to check the card and he realised that there was one number not marked off, so it was a false call. Talk about embarrassing with everyone looking at us, but someone else won with the next number called, and Nathan was gutted. I offered him my mug but he didn't want it, so hopefully next time he will be luckier.

Thanks for dropping by








7 comments:

  1. Bev - if only you hadn't added the green leaves.....it is a lovely card though, thanks for joining in this week at Colours and Sketches - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm giggling! I love that eager puppy - just like a real one who can't wait to jump on you and give you lots of love! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Bev. The little dog is soooo cute! Thank you for joining us at CAS colours and Sketches. Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pooch is absolutely adorable! Love the flowers on the fence. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    And Monty is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! The dog and fence covered in flowers look fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.