Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Perfect Mum


Another quick post tonight, and my card is for these challenges



The sketch is from Mojo Monday,


the colours are from Pals Paper Arts,



   

the theme of Mothers Day from Paper Players,

and lastly, My Time to Craft who wanted the focus to be
                The Sentiment




Here is my card


Some green and blue cards were embossed and then cut with a Nestie in the Big Shot. The sentiment was stamped and laid on another Nestie of yellow.


I randomly stamped the rose in blue and yellow on some white card and highlighted the top edge with blue card cut with ornate scissors. All were layered on a white base, then a yellow rose and a blue butterfly were added to the labels, and pearls placed in the centre of the rose.




Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and white base FMS
Stamps = Vintage Verses, Stippled Blossoms, and Papermania
Inks = Black, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Summer Starfruit
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Budding Vine and Butterfly Kisses EF's, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Martha Stewart Punch, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = 3D pads, Pearls, and Gems

Thanks for dropping by, I'll back in a few days after my hospital treatment




                                                

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I just used this sketch AND color challenge myself today!! Love your beautiful floral image! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful card! The stamping is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look Bev, the colours are gorgeous. Hope your treatment is not too painful.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness how I love that rose! The colors are just gorgeous together! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Thank you for joining the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.