Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

CAS Tea Cups

Yaaaaay!! I came Top 3 at CAS Colours and Sketches, and I'm really thrilled, so I say a big "Thank You" to their DT.

My card tonight is for two challenges

The first is this sketch from 

and secondly these colours from 



Here is my card                                             

         
I embossed some green card and wrapped a blue ribbon around the top. I then stamped the tea cups on some white card, and matted it on some yellow card that had a punched bottom. For the final touch, I added the black stamped sentiment to the ribbon keeping it CAS.

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White, Daffodil delight, Green and White base FMS
Stamps = Tea Shoppe
Inks = Black, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Bermuda Bay
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, and Martha Stewart Punch
Extras = Ribbon

I was in Leicester yesterday, visiting my Sister Cassy. Little Henry is doing really well, he's put weight on and seemed to have got longer!!. The only problem is, he came into contact with a friends child who has since developed Chicken Pox, so Cass is on tender hooks watching to see if spots appear. It never rains when it pours!!.

Anyway, it's a Bank Holiday weekend for us in the UK, so here's hoping that the weather stays dry and you all have a great time whatever you're doing.



7 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Bev and a great sketch too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on top 3!! And another fab entry this week. Really love the embossing folder you used and such cute cups. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeous colours and I like the tea cups on your panel Bev! Fingers crossed about the chicken pox! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Bev! Love the tea cups! Thanks so much for playing along at CCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the CTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the colors and the use of the punch for the edging! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Bev - love the embossing - thanks for joining in at CAS this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.