Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

CAS Nature

Yaaaaay! My Get Well Soon card came Top 3 at CAS Colours and Sketches, so a big "Thank You" to their DT.

My card today is for two challenges



The first is CAS Colours and Sketches with this sketch,

and then these  colours from
     Color Throwdown          



This is my card


                                                  
I stamped the daisies onto a white base, and laid over it some crumb card (on 3D pads) that had apertures cut into it with Nestie labels. The crumb card had also been embossed to add some extra detail to the CAS design. I so wanted to put some butterflies on the small daisies, but I resisted to keep it CAS.

Supplies :
Card = Crumb Cake, and white base FMS
Stamps = Inspired by Nature and Cute Companions
Inks = Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive
Tools = Big Shot, Fan EF, Nestabilities, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D pads

As I mentioned yesterday, I've made a gift and matching card for my friend, Rita's birthday.



The box is to put a cube tissue box inside, and I saw that she keeps some on her dressing table in her bedroom. I sneakily measured the box she had, but I couldn't find one with the same dimensions, so I've had to put a smaller one inside till she needs to replace it, but have allowed room for the brand she normally buys. The colour scheme I took from her bed throw, so I hope she likes it.





Hope to be back soon
                                          

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, congrats on last week! And your card this week is just lovely. The flowers look gorgeous against the crumb cake embossed card. And wow to your box and card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the purple and pink daisies on your beautiful card and the gift set you made for your friend is gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Bev. The daisies are fun and the colours are gorgeous. The gift and card you made for your friend are stunning. I'm sure she will love them. See you soon I hope. Love Viji.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser! Love this card, glad you kept it CAS. The colours and the stamp you used are awesome and I like the way you used the apertures. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of negative space! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.