Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

It takes "Two by Two" to Tango!

Yaaay! I made Top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday so "Thank you" to their DT.

Today, my card is for two challenges


The first is Try Stampin' on Tuesday with this sketch,   
  
and secondly with this Tango colour combo 



Here is my card with the Two by Two !   

                               
I stamped the orange swirl on the saffron card to imitate the waves, and embossed the crumb cake card with a fan EF so it looked similar to the sea. 

The Ark panel was stamped in Archival and coloured with Write Markers and an Aqua Painter to give varying tones from the same colours. It was then put in place on 3D pads for some dimension. I used some fancy scissors to cut waves on some blue card and stuck it beneath the Ark. 


Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, and blue and Ivory base FMS
Stamps =  Two by Two, Everything Eleanor, and Verve
Inks = Black Archival, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Dusty Durango, and So Saffron
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Fan EF, Fiskars scissors, and Aqua Painter
Extras = 3D pads and Gems                                                         

I strongly advise you not to try and make a card when your eyelids are being held open with matchsticks, as you make quite a few silly mistakes! So please don't look too closely. I hope that I can catch up with my sleep on Wednesday, as I'm in hospital again for my monthly treatment and it knocks me out for a few days..........roll on Wednesday!

I'll be back soon, and thanks for dropping by






6 comments:

  1. Gosh, I don't see any mistakes! So creative to make the card and stamping look like the waves. And your colouring is exceptional. Hope your hospital visit is bearable and take care. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev - a lovely cute card, thanks for joining in this week at CAS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is simply stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really sweet. Love the ark image and your take on our sketch this week. Thanks for sharingit with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday -Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and it looks perfect to me! Love that you managed to do this with our colours this week. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card. I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.