Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Tea Time!

I hope you've all had a great BH weekend!, the weather had let us down, but we still managed to have some fun in doors with the kids,  although no time for crafting.

I have managed to do something today, and that's driving poor Jacqueline insane!! I could not decide on which SU set to order (as my wish list is endless), but eventually made my choice and put the catalogue away before I changed my mind again.......Sorry Jacqueline!

Anyway, the card I made today, is for two CAS challenges.

The first is Clean and Simple with this sketch, 

and the second is CAS-ual Fridays with the colours  RED, WHITE, and BLUE                             



Here is my card

                                        
The red tea cups are on 3D pads to add some dimension, and the blue cups are flat on the white card base.
The "Tea for Two" sentiment is stamped on white and layered on red card that has been cut with a Nestie.

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White, Real Red and white base FMS
Stamps = Tea Shoppe
Inks = Black, Real Red, and Brilliant Blue
Tools = Big Shot, and Nestabilities
Extras = 3D pads

I'm baby sitting for the next two days as it's still half term here, and Mum isn't strong enough after her operation, so I wont have time for crafting till the weekend.......wish me luck!!


3 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the tilted tea cups! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Love the tea cups!! Great take on this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection - don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-222.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.